Allergens and intolerances are taken into account in hospitality. According to the food information law, it is stablished that all restaurants have to inform of the allergens that contain their products.
This, has been promoted to guarantee all people’s health. In that way, you can avoid food intolerances and allergies of the food you want to eat. From the beginning to the law application, bars and restaurants are obligated to inform about intolerances and allergens of each one of the foods served.
At Techni-Web, we know all business needs and have prepared our software to inform the allergens in the menu.
To inform them, it has to be in a manual way from the management of the software, assigning to every plate the allergen that correspond.
Actually, at Techni-Web we have 14 types of allergens
- Cereals with gluten
- Crustaceans and crustacean- based products
- Eggs and derivate products
- Fish and fish- based products
- Peanuts, peanut- based products and nuts
- Soy and soy- based products
- Milk and derivate products (including lactose)
- Nuts and derivate products
- Celery and derivate products
- Mustard and mustard- based products
- Sesame grains or seeds and sesame- based products
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
- Lupin and lupin- based products
- Mollusks, crustaceans and products based on this
Also, and as new, we could add all the allergens that you want and other indications (Vegan, Kosher, Halal).
With the allergens in order, you will benefit with:
- Have your business according to the law.
- Save time to your employees.
- Loyalty from customers.
- Guarantee customer’s health.
At the same time, you could also see the list of allergens that contains every plate in your POS, in order to inform some customers.
At Techni-Web, we have the purpose to improve our software every day. For that, we adapt our software to the current regulations. We want to offer a good quality product, updates and useful for the daily service. ¿What are you waiting to start having your entire list of allergens in order? Contact with us.